Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Why Do People Rave About Ionix Supreme?

Why Do People Rave About Ionix Supreme?

It’s not uncommon for newcomers to Isagenix® to wonder “what is Ionix® Supreme and why do I need it?” Afterall, if you’ve maintained a typical Western diet up until this point, you likely haven’t heard of the power of Adaptogens and herbs or even know how they could help energize your day and stave off stress.
So, why are other Isagenix Associates raving about Ionix Supreme? Take a peek at just a few of the reviews that have poured in about this nutrient- and mineral-rich elixir:
 ”Even though my mind misses caffeine, I don’t need the pick-me-up mid-afternoon or have the craving for it because I’m able to fool myself by enjoying warm Ionix Supreme as tea. I love Isagenix!”   -Jen. S.
“My grandma and I call Ionix Supreme our ‘joy juice.’ I never have that afternoon crash.”  -Carly C.
“Ionix Supreme is truly my life juice! My body seems to be able to cope with stress better, I have more zest in my step and I’m able to go through my day with more energy and spunk!”  -Krista H.
Want some exciting news? Ionix Supreme just got even better!
Our newest powder Ionix Supreme features a higher concentration of bioactives and an enhanced extraction technique that pulls more of the good stuff out. This all-natural elixir helps your body better cope with stress, experience increased energy and have improved protection from free radicals, which cause oxidative stress (which ages you faster).
Formulated by Isagenix Founder and Master Formulator John Anderson, Ionix Supreme took more than a decade to perfect and is rich with vitamins, minerals and plant-based Adaptogens like schizandra, ashwagandha and Ionic Alfalfa™. By mixing one scoop of the preservative-free powder with eight ounces of purified water, this tonic will jump-start your day and make a great energizing drink on Cleanse Days.
Don’t forget to always order your Ionix Supreme so your body can truly reap the energizing benefits of your new Isagenix lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment